I fuckin’ love chai! But that concentrate stuff that you can buy at the store or at coffee places already made is full of sugar, and sometimes there aren’t any vegan milk options. However, if you make your own, you can use in your own sweetener and make it healthier.
I also fuckin’ love matcha! I went a little crazy and combined the two, and I think it turned out well.
The Shit You’ll Need:
- 2 cups dry vegan milk powder (I’ve used Better Than Milk rice milk and Healthworks coconut milk with great success)
- 2 tablespoons Matcha powder
- 1/2 cup of powdered sweetener of your choice (Swerve works well)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sweetener of your choice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric (this shit is optional)
- 2 teaspoons powdered or ground vanilla (this shit is optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (this shit is optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground all-spice (this shit is optional)
How to make this shit:
- Neatly place all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. I said NEATLY place all the ingredients in the bowl. Once you have neatly placed the ingredients in the bowl, you can mix them up.
3. To really grind up the ingredients, place them, a cup at a time, in a blender.
4. Take it out of a blender and put it in a container.
Q: What do I did with this powder shit?
A: Mix about 2 tablespoons of the powder in 8 ounces of hot water.
Q: How do I make this shit creamier?
A: Only mix the powder in 4 ounces of hot water, and then add 4 ounces of delicious milk. (Tit Tip: Coconut and flax milk are tastiest.)
Q: How do I make this shit super MEGA creamy?
A: Mix the powder in half hot water and milk, and add a spoonful or two of coconut cream. It is sure to make you wonderfully fat.